Sunday, July 19, 2015
Lazy Day
We had a lazy day also. I slept in and dad took a nap. We were going to go to church but dad fell asleep and we didn't make it. We went and saw grandma. There were a lot of people there so we didn't stay. She was really tired. I would love for you to come down on the 24th. I don't have to work that day. Robin and me were going house hunting but I am good with anything. Karen has to work that day. I sure had a nice weekend. Every one have a nice Monday. I am so glad it is a 4 day week. I am getting use to that. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
Thanks for the fun weekend. We love all the clothes and shoes we got. My new shoes felt really nice today. Work went well and it seems t...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment