Wednesday, July 22, 2015

We got a new apple tree

Today was a good busy day.  I had my visiting teachers come this morning before swimming class then we headed off to swimming class.  We stayed and swam in the outside pool afterwards and that was a lot of fun.  We are going to do that again tomorrow.  Isaac didn't want to leave and was sad to go.  We put Oliver down for a nap and then Casey and Isaac drove up to cove to look at their fruit trees.  They were supposed to have bigger trees for a good price.  They picked out a Fuji tree and I think it will be really good.  It is nice to replace the fallen one.  Isaac called today mud day because he played in the mud at the tree place and then it was muddy at our house.  I was thinking about the 8th and I think that is the day we are going to Dugway.  We may have to celebrate Dad's birthday the next weekend.  Sorry about that.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...