Sunday, July 19, 2015

Thanks

Robin, those are the cutest pictures, good job.  I love them.  Thank you everyone again for the fun Birthday, I am spoiled.  I talked to Isaac and we are going to come down on the 24th around dinner time, we will Leave after Oliver's nap.  Then we can have more time on the 25th if that is alright with everyone.  We were all tired today and just hung around the house.  We did go to church and that went well.  It was a hotter day today.  Everyone said that it rained on Friday and Saturday up here so I am glad that we missed the rain.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow and don't work too hard.


Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...