Monday, July 20, 2015

I agree

I agree this month has flown by and this week is turning into a busy one.  Dad went to the hospital and I joined him after work.  We didn't get home until 9.  We did go to Smith's and get Smart Water.  She can only drink just a little water but they said she could have Smart Water.  It has electrolites in it.  Tomorrow I am going house hunting with Robin (thanks) and then Wednesday I am going to Park City to get organized for the weekend.  Thursday I am going with Robin to look at a condo.  I am way excited about that.  I think it will be fun to look around.  I am glad that I have Friday off.  Grandma is still in the hospital.  I am not sure what the plan is there.  I guess we are just taking a day at a time.  I knew that apple tree was hollow but not down to the core.  How did it survive so many years.  Thanks for chopping it down.  I bet it seems strange to have it gone.  I wonder if the woodpecker did that.  He use to live in that tree.  We got rain this morning also.  It felt so nice.  Have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...