Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Cool

Today was another cooler day, it was really nice.  Casey worked on his car today and Randy came and helped him this afternoon.  He got the transmission moved over and now just has to bolt it in place.  We walked to story time today and that was fun.  I sewed with Jenn and that was fun, I haven't gotten to sew much so it was nice to sew and talk.  I got a movie at the library for Isaac to watch and he liked that.  Afterwards he said he just wanted to do crafts so we painted and then did stickers.  Oliver was kind of grouchy today, I am pretty sure it is his teeth.  We are going to Promontory point tomorrow to see the steam trains as a reward to Isaac for being brave and bold at swimming lessons.  Today he told me he was like a sports commercial since he was so brave and bold.  Well everyone have a good night.  I hope that everything went alright Robin.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...