Monday, July 27, 2015

No Rain

We didn't get a drop of rain but it was so weird because it was so clear and then so smoky and dusty.  My day was good.  I was tired and didn't accomplish much but it was nice to just be able to go slow.  I drove out to the Rehab Center after work.  Dad was there and they were having insurance issues and Margaret was upset so I went out and dad had it all fixed and we just sat and visited and got her all calmed down and then she ate dinner and we watched Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy.  That brought back memories.  We can order dinner there if we call early and order it.  I think we will try that tomorrow.  Margaret loves the food there.  Everyone have a great day.  It is suppose to be nice and cool the next couple of days.  I did go grocery shopping after visiting.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...