Friday, July 31, 2015

So glad

I made it to the end of the week.  I got my car.  The windows are fixed.  I am going to see if it makes the noise again and then take it to the dealer to have it fixed.  Thanks Robin for coming over and visiting it was nice to see you.  Grandma is doing tons better and is walking a lot better.  Robin was talking about Little Caesars pizza so I stopped on the way home and got one.  I think that is cute that Oliver likes pickles.  Who would have ever thought he would like those.  I am going to sleep in and then go to Luke's baptism.  They just invited me and Julie.  They didn't think they would have enough room for all the cousins.  Have a nice weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...