Sunday, July 26, 2015

Nice Weekend

I sure had a nice weekend.  Thanks everyone.  It was fun to play.  Robin I am glad you got your cutter.  The demolition derby was a lot of fun.  Isaac stayed the whole time and he was so cute.  It was a long day today.  We went to the hospital and they move Margaret to the rehab center.  It is a nice place.  It is right off Wheeler Farm.  She was very upset all day.  She just was having a hard time motor planning and what to do next.  Jed only brought her out two shirts and no pants and wasn't coming back until Wednesday so me and dad went and got her a couple of shirts and pants.  I think it will be a good place for her once she gets to know the routine.  Annette leaves for Brazil until August 12.  We didn't get home until 7:00.  At least the place is close so we can go visit easily.  Everyone have a great Monday.  I sure have enjoyed all my three day weekends.  I am going to miss them.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...