Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mind is a racing

Today was fun at work.  It was really quiet and I worked on a project that has been hard for me to get done.  I used Visio to do it and I had a lot of fun.  We walked to someone's house for lunch for administration lunch.  It was good.  It was so nice to just walk around.  We went to visit Grandma tonight and I ordered us dinners to eat with her.  It was really good and I wasn't so hungry.  We get home so late that I get too hungry.  I think we will do that again tomorrow night.  I have been pondering Dad's birthday.  How about we do it on the 8th after we get back from Dugway.  I don't think it will be really late and we can do dinner and just do something fun.  We could even do something Friday night because Rachel is coming down then.  So many options.  I love all the ideas you posted for your new cutter.  My mind is running wild with all the fun things we can do.  Too much fun.  Everyone have a great hump day.  This if the first full week I have worked in a long time. I am glad you got a stylus Karen.  That was a good buy.  Robin I love your pictures.  They made me laugh and laugh.  I love the pictures of the boys.  They are so dang cute.  You sure make cute kids.   LOVE YA MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...