Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Cute pictures

Those are cute pictures Rachel.  I am glad that turned out well.  I am sorry that Isaac hurt his knee.  That is hard.  My car was making that weird noise again last night so we took it in this morning.  They couldn't find anything wrong.  So they said to come and get it and drive it around.  I am going to pick Robin up tomorrow night and we are going to dinner with Kay and Julie to give them the baptism towels.  Thanks Robin for doing those.  I love your sayings Karen.  They are funny.  We went and spent the evening in the rehab center.  Grandma is well enough to be grouchy.  She is walking a lot better.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...