Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lazy

Thanks for the fun day yesterday.  We were sad to leave everyone.  I think next weekend we will come up Friday night, I will try to schedule pictures in SLC first.  Then we will stay until Sunday morning and come back for church.  Thanks for the shoes Mom, they feel great.  I love the baby outfits also, thank you, they are cute.  Today was pretty lazy.  Oliver got up early but Isaac slept in which was good.  We just stayed in our pajamas until church.  Oliver took a nap at 10:30 until it was time to leave which was good also.  Me and Isaac just watch movies.  Church went good and I think nursery is going a little better.  One of the chairs on the car table broke so we decided to get the Thomas table so we went to Shopko after dinner but the didn't have it and Walmart didn't have it either.  Isaac has school tomorrow and Oliver has a doctor's appointment.  It should be a busy day.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...