Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Crazy day

Work got crazy.  There were like 4 people at my desk all wanting something at the same time.  It was wild.  I didn't sleep very good last night.  I hope it is better tonight.  Karen, I am so glad your fridge got fixed.  I hope it is fixed for good.  That will be nice not to have frost in your freeze.  Robin, I love your picture on facebook.  Rachel I am glad you are doing good.  Dad went to the dentist this morning to get a crown and they made it right there in the office.  It is nice to have it all done.  He was excited about that one.  Have a great hump day.  Rachel got an appointment at 5:40 on Friday night to get Olivers 18 month old pictures.  Karen do you want to come down for dinner or should we come up after the pictures.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...