Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Class

Today Isaac had school today and had a fun time.  While he was gone we were talking about where Casey could work on his contracts so we decided to get a desk and put it in the master track room.  We went to the DI but they had crappy stuff.  Then we went to the University surplus and got a desk and chair for 11 dollars and it is pretty nice.  After lunch Oliver took a nap and Isaac was tired so he laid on his bed for a while.  I took the birth class next door this evening and it was really interesting.  I learned a lot.  It is for four weeks I think.  Tonight we talked about prenatal stuff and what vitamins do what.  I am glad that everyone is doing good, have  a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...