Thursday, September 3, 2015

Canning

We had a busy and good day.  Isaac had school this morning and he had a lot of fun.  While he was their I went and got some supplements I learned about last night.  It was an interesting class.  Casey and Oliver were watching trains for a bit so I got to sew a little which was nice.  We started walking to pick Isaac up but it looked like it was going to rain so we ran back home and drove to get him but it never did rain.  We had four bowls of tomatoes so we spent the afternoon canning stewed tomatoes.  It seems the best way to store them then you can make what you want later.  Jenn had brought over corn yesterday so Casey picked a bowl of blackberries and we took them over to her today.  Isaac has been wanting to spend his allowance on a xylophone so after canning we went to red balloon toys and he bought one.  He played on it all night, it was cute.  It came with a harmonica so I pulled mine out and it was fun to play.  I need to pick it back up and practice it.  We made tacos for dinner but they turned out gross so Casey went to Wendy's and got hamburgers, they tasted good.  We are excited to come down tomorrow, thank for having us.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...