Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Bed

Today was pretty good.  Isaac didn't have school so we went to story time.  They did a good job today so it was fun.  We got two Thomas movies their which is pretty exciting.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and it was good to visit with her.  I made lasagna rolls for dinner and they tasted really good.  It was fun to try something new.  Oliver didn't want Casey to go to scouts so he took him with him and me and Isaac picked Oliver up a couple of minutes later.  We walked the mall which was kind of boring and then we bought Karen's birthday present.  Isaac has thought of the perfect wrapping paper to use.  Casey had to run something up to Randy's after scouts so we went with him.  We ended up staying too late so the boys went to bed late.  We tried Oliver's new bed but he was upset so we just put him in the crib.  I need to read about how to transition him into his new bed.  I hope that everyone has a good night.  It sounds like everyone is super busy.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...