Monday, August 31, 2015

White Flag

Rachel, I love the new bed.  It fits good in that room.  It doesn't look crowded.  Now hopefully Oliver will sleep in it.  I am glad that Oliver checked and out and that you had a good day.  That was a whirlwind of a day.    I went to see Dr. Strong today about my headaches and he said I need to see an ears nose and throat doctor.  He did give me an antibiotic so I am hoping that will help.  We met Karen for dinner and tried a new place  Molly Blossom, I think that is the name.  It was really good.  I had Irish stew.  Robin I love that saying on the wall.  I am glad you are doing good.  I am so excited to sew on Saturday.  We went to Michaels tonight and got some crafts for the boys to do while we sew.  It should be a fun time by everyone.  Dad is going to the dentist in the morning.  He has a cracked tooth and I called for an appointment and they had one in the morning.  No chance to back out that is for sure.  He has to have a crown.  Have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...