Monday, September 7, 2015

Get the work done day

I am glad you got to rest Rachel.  I hope the boys don't get too sick.  It was nice outside today.  I am glad the heat broke.  It is suppose to warm back up.  I had a nice day.  I did laundry most of the day and cleaned.  I took three trips to the garbage can.  I just had a bunch of junk laying around.  I went to Target to get a shower gift.  We are having a surprise shower on Wednesday for a girl I work with.  They have opened a Zurchers right next to Target.  I went in there also.  Man they had a lot of Halloween stuff in there.  Everyone enjoy getting back to work.  I think I could use a couple more days off.  I did find a cute gray polka dot sheet for the princess.  I was way excited about that one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...