Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Grouchy kids

I am sorry you have been so busy Mom, I hope that things calm down for you.  I think Isaac has the cold now too, he was kind of grouchy today.  He had school this morning and had a fun time.  Then Calleen came over and wanted to pick our grapes so they did that.  Isaac bumped the side of the house and was so grouchy after that.  He just laid on our bed and watched shows the rest of the day.  Oliver wasn't as bad today but he was still grouchy also.  I had the second birth class tonight next door.  It was pretty interesting.  She is not a fan of essential oils, she said that it can really mess up your hormones, I thought that was pretty interesting.  I am not sure if I am sold on a natural birth but it was good information.  Casey mowed the lawn today and we picked the rest of the tomatoes and mowed over the garden so we are done except for carrots, it looks a lot nicer.  I think we have enough to do another batch of stewed tomatoes which will be nice.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...