Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Weird Week

It has been a weird week.  Work has been busy but just so many parties.  One more and then they should be over with I hope.  Tomorrow night is the department picnic.  It has been one thing after the other the last couple of weeks.  I need to get some work done.  I hope that Oliver gets feeling better.  Coughs are just miserable.  I am glad that tomorrow is my Friday.  I went to the dentist today to let him tell me what needs to be done.  I am not sure what to do.  Rachel suggested Antelope Island on Sunday.  Does that sound fun?  I tried to post my picture again and it froze.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...