Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I am balanced

I had the cupcake and no pants mood today.  I agree with Robin I bet it was cold last night camping.  I am so glad that Isaac loves the outdoors. Work was work.  I am glad you gave your 30 day notice Robin.  That is so exciting.  That will be fun to have a big place.  I think that is funny that Oliver lost his binky in the canal.  He is so dang cute.  I remember when Isaac was that age and you never made it all the way through story time.  He will learn how to do it.  It was a pretty day today.  I rode trax home and it was nice to have the sunshine.  Everyone have a great hump day.  I am excited for this weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...