Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Their back

Everyone had a fun time camping and made it home around 2:30.  They didn't catch any fish yesterday or today but had fun.  Isaac wants to go camping again next week so we will see how that goes.  My day was good.  Me and Oliver walked to story time and he dropped his binki in the canal so it was lost and it made him sad.  This is a hard age for story time because he is so busy but I am glad that we went.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon.  I put a binding on the baby quilt that is pink and grey so that was fun.  The boys played outside the rest of the day, Casey had scouts this evening.  Tomorrow I have my last birth class next door.  It has been good to go and learn new things.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...