Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday

Today was good. I had to work at scheels. After I went over to Walters folks to give back the clown onsie. They like it. Then I came home and relaxed. Rachel Walters neighbor was working on a cute girl onsie. She cut it in half and added a skirt to the bottom. Then with the bottom half she put elastic in the waist and ruffles on the butt for the diaper cover it was really cute I will attempt one. :) I also bought the embroidery train tracks the lady had a 50% off so I thought it was a good deal. Karen I finished my zombie. Thanks it was fun. I didn't add cloths to the zombie guy I just left him plain. Have a good monday

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...