Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day Off

We had a quiet day also and it was really nice.  Oliver slept all night which was really good.  Ruth is doing really well and sleeping and eating good.  A lady in our ward brought a meal over last night so we had that for lunch.  Randy and Terry brought over dinner and visited for a while.  Everyone has been really sweet.  This morning we just read books and played.  Oliver took a good nap and Ruth slept while he was asleep.  We put on a hot wheels movie and took a nap also.  It was nice.  It is so hard to go back to work when you have been gone for a week.  Thanks for all your help Mom, we miss you.  I am glad that you had a day to rest.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...