Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I am so ready for spring

OK I am tired of Winter.  I really don't want it to snow tomorrow.  I am suppose to meet Kay and Julie for dinner tomorrow.  Robin, I hope you had a better day today.  Are we doing something for Walter's birthday.  I have a work dinner on Friday but other than that I am free.  Not much else going on with us either.  Work was good and I am ready for Friday.  I haven't worked a full week in 4 weeks.  This is kind of brutal but I am making.  It gets easier when you don't have so many days off.  Rachel, those pictures are so dang cute.  Thanks for posting them for me.  I am glad that Randy got Isaac to school and back home.  That really does help.  Karen good luck with the snow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...