Monday, January 11, 2016

I did it

I made it through Monday.  I have a lot of work to do but I will get it done.  I just am not that stressed about it.  I just loved my time off.  Everyone loved the pictures and thought they were professional.  Rachel you did a great job.  Karen good luck with Taco Tuesday.  That makes me smile every time I write it.  I am glad you are feeling better.  Robin I hope you had a nice evening off.  Dad's side hurt so we just put heat on it and he rested.  I think he pulled something.  It was a pretty day outside today.  It was nice to see sunshine.  Dad was curious how long Casey had to wait in line to get a lottery ticket.  I hope he wins mega bucks.  He has to buy dinner if he wins :) Everyone have a great Tuesday.  I can't believe how fast time is going.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...