Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Nap

I am sorry you had a bad day Robin, I hope the rest of the week is better.  I am glad that Taco Tuesday went well for you Karen, that sounds so delicious.  Today was really good.  We just went slow this morning and the boys didn't get dressed until lunch.  Randy took the boys sledding after lunch and kept them until dinner.  Me and Casey napped and it was really nice.  I even sewed for a minute.  My visiting teaching companion brought over dinner which was really sweet.  Casey had scouts this evening and then Mandi and Charlotte came over and visited for a while.  It was good to see them.  It was a late night for the boys and Isaac fell asleep really fast, poor kid.  Well Casey goes back to work tomorrow, I am going to miss him.  Wish me luck.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...