Friday, January 15, 2016

We did it

I feel like this was the longest week ever. Today was good I was so happy it was friday. I was surprised we didn't get very much snow. Everyone had me so worried at work that it would be a blizzard. I decided to make walter a shield for his birthday. I had him send me his favorite shield art and I elborated on it. I put a picture of what he gave me and the wood burning is what I did tonight. I got the shield at scheels for 5 bucks so I thought it was fun. Everyone have fun this weekend. I have ruth's present from the eliesons but I will give that to you later rachel. It's some cute little shoes and a book. Have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...