Thursday, January 28, 2016

Fellows

I am glad that you guys had a fun time today.  It is nice to take a day off and play.  Good job.  Today me and Isaac made his bed together so we were bed buddies, it was cute.  Then he started calling me his fellow, it made me laugh.  Have three kids is a lot busier than two, I feel like I have it under control but we are running all day.  Isaac had school and his teacher met us half way so I didn't have to bring the little ones in, it worked out really nice.  We played legos this afternoon and Oliver wouldn't take a nap.  When Casey got home they went outside and played in the snow and I folded laundry.  It was good to have them play outside for a while.  My visiting teacher came this evening and the boys were super hyper but cute.  Good luck going back to work tomorrow.  That was funny about your fridge Mom.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...