Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday

I am sorry about your tooth Karen. I am glad that you went in and I am glad that you weren't in a lot of pain.  That is scary.  I hope that you feel better also Mom, your poor sinuses.  Today was good.  We played this morning which was nice.  When Oliver and Ruth were napping me and Isaac shoveled the driveway.  He is a good at shoveling and is pretty strong.  Isaac said that he cleaned the snow so grandma and grandpa would have a clear way for them to drive up tomorrow.  It was cute.  When Casey got home I went over to Jenn's, she was having a craft day at her house.  I was only able to go for a hour and a half but it was fun to sew for a while and catch up with her.  It was nice.  I fed Ruth when I got home and then took the boys grocery shopping and we got hamburgers and nuggets for dinner.  It tasted so good.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...