Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The gloves are off

I hope that you guys had a good dinner.  I am glad that you got together.  Today was good.  I wasn't as patience as I could be but I will be better tomorrow.  I cut Ruth's nails so she doesn't have to wear the gloves any more, she is growing up.  Isaac had school and he brought his rocket in the sharing bag and really was excited about that.  It was really cold this morning also.  We did legos again this afternoon.  Isaac really wanted to make a lego city this evening so Casey and Isaac started putting the train together again for the city. I wanted a sandwich from papa kelsey for dinner so I took the boys to pick it up and take it home.  They were really slow and then it tasted really bad.  We are never going their again.  Have a fun day tomorrow, I hope that you find a fun gun Karen.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...