Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sweet

Robin I think a 25 cent raise is nice.  It will pay for your coke habit at Maggies.  That is sweet you get to go to Chicago.  I am excited for you.  That will be so much fun.  I hope the weather is good then.  We had a nice evening we went and got Walter's present tonight and we are going to the Chinese Buffet tomorrow for dinner.  That will be fun.  Work was good busy but that is normal for that place.  I am excited that I get off early tomorrow even though I am going to the doctor.  I am going to the ENT to see if he can see what I can take to help with my walking in straight lines.  I miss the kids.  I hope they are doing good.  Have a great hump day.  OK the blue nose is my favorite.  I am so glad you got out today.  Ruth is getting so dang cute.  I love the outfit Robin good choice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...