Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hi

Mom, I am glad that you just had rain on the way home.  Thanks for coming up.  Karen, that is a lot of snow to get.  You will have good arms by the end of winter.  I am glad that Walter had a good birthday, that sounds like a nice relaxing day.  Today was good.  We stayed in our pajamas all day which was nice.  I took a nap this morning and it was nice, I have been tired.  Casey spent all day in the kitchen.  He made cake, bread and steak for dinner.  Everything turned out really good.  We watched the new movies that Mom and Dad got the boys today and they really liked it.  Ruth started wearing 3 month old clothes and they are fitting pretty good.  The newborns are too small.  Thanks guys for everything.  Good luck tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...