Thursday, January 28, 2016

No major purchase

It was a really nice day today.  We went looking for guns and then went to see the mummies.  We shot some rounds at Get Some.  Karen really like the Walther.  I thought that would make Walter happy.  There is a big fight over exports in Germany so they are hard to get right now.  We did drive down to Cabela's and we all agreed that Oliver would love to see the fish there.  I met up with Kay, Julie and Jeff at Gardner Village.  We had such a fun time.  We laughed and laughed.  I met up with Kay a little early and found Ruth some tights.  I was excited about that one.  It is going to be hard to go back to the real world tomorrow.  Robin, I had them come look at my fridge and the noise was some sacks that had gotten behind the fridge and were rattling.  They said everything looked good.  I thought that was funny.  My brown paper sack hording got me into trouble.  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...