Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Hump day

We made it through half a week.  Dad took Grandma to the doctor and then we took her out to dinner.  It was a nice evening.  It was starting to rain by the time we got home. It was such a pretty day.  Work was really quiet today and I got a lot done.  Still piles to do but making progress.  I am excited about that one.  Maybe tomorrow I will get more done.  Not much else going on with me.  I am excited for Oliver's birthday.  I need to get his present.  Have a wonderful day.  I am so glad you got your meds Karen.  I was ready to sit in the doctors office all day tomorrow to get it.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...