Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Good day

It was a pretty day today.  It was so nice to have that smog gone and warmer.  I love your pictures Rachel.  That one of Isaac with those blue blue eyes.  That is him.  I have missed the boys also.  We will have to have a sleep over again.  It was fun.  Karen I am glad you got your insurance all straightened out.  Work was good.  I am hanging in there.  I am so glad it is Wednesday.  That will make the week go by fast.  Dad is taking grandma to her lung doctor tomorrow.  Jed is working now so dad has to do it.  We are hoping to take her out to dinner afterwards.  Enjoy the warm weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...