Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Beautiful Day

Oliver was saying Grandpa house and Grandma all day long, he was missing you guys.  It was so pretty today.  The pollution was gone and it was sunny.  It felt really nice.  We went and bought Oliver's birthday decorations today, he got construction machines.  Then we played outside for a while.  I held Ruth outside but then I wanted to play with my camera so I laid her down inside, she was asleep.  I have gone crazy with the camera, it is so fun.  I took 160 pictures today.  It is really really nice.  I attached some of the better ones.  I have a lot to learn.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...