Friday, February 19, 2016

Pretty Day

Today was pretty good.  Isaac wanted a day off so he stayed in his pajamas all day.  I had cabin fever and it was so pretty outside I talked him into going on a walk and he could stay in his pajamas.  It was Ruth's first walk around the block and she did really good.  It was nice to be outside.  I made some cheesy noodles for dinner and they were really good.  I have been trying to get Isaac and Oliver to eat different things and better food.  Yesterday they had carrots and today I had them eat the dinner I made.  Issac only ate a couple bites but he was happy about it and I was glad he tried something new.  It is a good step.  As a reward we went and got ice scream and it tasted good.  The party is Sunday at 5.  Thanks guys for all you do.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...