Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Trampoline

Karen, we should take a photo class together one Saturday if you want to.  I think that would be fun and we could learn to use our cameras, think about it.  I forgot to say that we got new parts for Isaac's trampoline and they came yesterday.  It is so nice and looks a lot better.  We got another one for Oliver for his birthday so we are set.  Today was good.  Randy didn't have to work so he took Isaac to school which was really nice.  Isaac is doing so good at his writing, he has come a long way this year.  Afterwards Randy took Isaac on the city bus to get nuggets for lunch.  Oliver didn't want to go so I gave him a nap.  I started to watch the martian and I like it.  I like the book a lot better and would recommend you guys read it.  I had a doctor's appointment at 3:30 so Casey dropped me off and he took the little ones and bought some wheat and sugar.  He picked me up and we went up to Randy's to get Isaac.  He made dinner for us and we spent the evening their.  It was good to visit.  I haven't been up since Ruth was born.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...