Thursday, July 21, 2016

Beads

That is a cute dog Robin, I thought he wanted a big dog.  I hope he finds a good one.  Ruthie and Oliver didn't sleep well last night so I was tired today.  We have been working on having Oliver keep his binki on his bed and it is going really well right now and he is a lot happier.  I pulled out my beads this afternoon and we made some key chains, Isaac really had a fun time doing that.  Imogene came over and played for a while also.  Casey went up to Clifton to help fix their truck but it was hot so they didn't do much.  When Casey got home he hung up my new picture frame.  I love them, the picture isn't great but it looks really nice.  The boys really liked looking at it today.  Everyone have a good night and stay cool.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...