Sunday, July 17, 2016

Thanks

I had a really nice birthday week, it was a really good one.  I love birthdays.  Today we played at home and then went to church late.  Isaac had to give the prayer in primary.  Oliver had a major meltdown and Casey and him went home.  I kept Ruthie and she did really well.  Everyone but me and Isaac took naps when we got home so I cut fabric and Isaac watched a show with his headphones.  Randy invited us up for dinner.  He had been fishing and cooked the fish he caught, it was really good and fun to visit.  They got me a new rotary blade.  I have been the worst about taking pictures this weekend so I have nothing to show.  Everyone have a good week.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...