Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Hot Hot

I am sorry Mom, I was hoping that the new girl would be amazing and pick up a lot of the slack.  I hate drama also, it makes it hard to go to work.  It was another hot one today.  The boys just wanted to stay home so we just played at home and it was fun.  Oliver took a long nap this afternoon which was nice.  I needed an 8 X 10 to finish up the picture frame so I just took a picture today and had it printed out.  It isn't great but it will work for a while.  When Casey got home I went and picked it up and ran to the store.  Jenn gave me a gift card to my girlfriend quilt shop so I went their also while I didn't have any kids.  It was fun to walk around and look at everything, I didn't get anything yet.  I need to think about it some more.  I love the pictures in the frame, it looks really nice.  Casey is going to hang it up for me tomorrow and I will take a picture when he does.  Calleen lost the key to the truck and Casey was going to go up and help her but decided to go tomorrow instead so it wouldn't be so late.  So we played outside and then got some icecream.  Everyone stay cool and have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...