Monday, July 18, 2016

Jump

I like your glass projects, they turned out pretty.  Today was good.  We just played this morning with play dough and Terri gave Isaac a lego book so we made some things from that.  When Ruthie woke up from her nap we went to the store and then dropped some flowers off for a lady who had a stroke.  Then we went to the jump zone and it was a lot of fun.  The boys had a fun time.  This evening we were outside playing and Imogene was next door and wanted to play so the girls came over and played until bedtime.  It was good to see them.  I hung up one of me new pictures frames downstairs.  I think that it will look better with the two upstairs.   I still need to get an 8 X 10 but I am still thinking about it.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...