Monday, July 18, 2016

Is it Friday yet?

OK so I am excited to play this weekend.  It is hard to want to stay at work.  I love that fire place Robin that is cool.  I am glad you have a couple of days off.  That has to feel nice.  I hope Scheels starts giving you more time off.  Karen thanks for going to pick up our glass ware.  I love it.  Your colors looks really amazing.  We started putting the puzzle that Rachel got me for my birthday together. It is nice to have a puzzle to work on.  Thanks Rachel.  Not much else going on with me.  For dinner I took left overs from the Fridge that had been there for awhile.  They tasted really good.  I am glad I did that.  Have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...