Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Pound

Work was good. We had our "fashion" show for the sales guys. We do it for every season. Tomorrow they are doing their rebecca Ingram line and making it offical. So now everyone is ok spreading the word of our new line of gowns. I'm sorry work is drama mom I hate it when you have to tip toe around everyone. Office politics can be a joke sometimes. After work me and Walter walked around the pound to see if we could find a dog for him. The had the cutesy shitz zhu mix. He is thinking about it. But I think he should just do it. So we will see if he ends up with a dog or not. We put him on hold for 24 hours so he can think about it. Have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...