Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Friends

Let's skip Sunday and just do something over the 24th when we are all together.  I don't think I can get down to SLC in time for dinner.  You guys are sweet.  We had a fun day today.  Isaac's friend Henry came over to play this morning and they had fun.  We had lunch and then headed over to the library water party.  Isaac's friend Collin was their and they had a fun time.  We were their for two hours.  The bounce houses were too big for Oliver so we just sat in the shade and played games on my phone.  We have been going on walks/bike rides every night and it has been really nice.  Isaac has been using his camera he got for Christmas lately.  Tonight him and Casey hooked it to his bike so he could video it.  I forgot to put the big memory card in so we didn't get much but I will fix that.  Thanks for coming up Mom, we are excited.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...