Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Quiet day

We had a salad competition at work today and I made bumpy salad and a spaghetti salad.  I was worried no one would bring stuff.  I didn't win but it was fun and everyone seemed to have a good time.  We stopped and got some shots after work and then we just vegged the rest of the night.  I am going to take Front Runner to Ogden Thursday night and then Rachel is going to pick me up and I am going to spend some time in Logan.  I am looking forward to that.  On Saturday afternoon Karen bought us glass blowing classes for our birthday.  I am really interested to see how that works.  It is at Thanksgiving point.  Have a wonderful hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...