Saturday, July 16, 2016

Love

Thanks Mom for coming up, we had such a fun time.  The boys miss you, we all do.  The boys and Grandma slept out in the tent both night and had a fun time and even got a little sleep.  Yesterday we went out for doughnuts for breakfast and then went shopping for pictures frames.  We got three beautiful ones and I love them.  We also printed out pictures and I picked them up today.  I have everything together but the middle 8 X 10.  The one I printed out was the wrong orientation and went to print it the right way and it cuts people out of it.  I am thinking about what to do.  Yesterday in the afternoon we went swimming and had a blast.  It felt nice and Isaac was so excited about it it made it fun.  Today we had cake before Grandma left.  Oliver was watching a show and Ruthie was napping so me and Isaac went to Sam's club.  It was nice to just go with him, he wanted a pretzel so we stayed and had a snack.  Then we went to the movie Finding Dori.  We were all going to go but Oliver fell asleep in the car on the way over so Casey went home with the two little ones and me and Isaac watched it.  It was a cute movie and fun to go to.  Randy picked us up since Oliver was still asleep which was nice.  This evening we went on a walk around the block, me, Isaac and Ruth.  Oliver was having a hard day and stayed home.  For all you Josh Groban fans he is in a new broadway musical and released a new song for that yesterday, I love it.  Here is the link.  Josh Groban

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...