Saturday, July 16, 2016

I'm Back

What a wonderful time I have had.  Birthday fun up in Logan and then we went glass blowing today.  It was very interesting.  I made a candy bowl.  I will have to post pictures tomorrow.  They have to cool for 48 hours so we will have to go pick them up.  Karen decided to go home after dinner so we just vegged on the couch after that.  It was fun to sleep in the tent with the boys.  They are so dang cute.  Ruthie is such a happy baby.  She is a joy.  After glass blowing we went to JoAnns and spent my gift card (tell Walter Thanks) and bought tie die stuff to make T-shirts next weekend.  I did get black paint for Isaac to make a shirt with.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...