Monday, July 11, 2016

Is it Friday?

Robin, I did the same thing yesterday but it was so nice to take a nap.  It was worth not sleeping last night.  I loved it.  That is nice of them to give you 10 dollars.  Just to say you are doing a good job is really nice.  You have been under so much stress.  Karen, I am sorry about your lawn mower but that was a good excuse not to do it.  We are having a salad contest tomorrow for work.  I made bumpy salad and spaghetti salad.  I was worried there wouldn't be enough salads.  Not much else going on with me.  I am only working until Thursday and then going up to Logan to play with Rachel and the kids.  Rachel is looks like I am going to be taking front runner up there.  Seer got a sale for detectors and some money to work on Navi Seer.  Life has changed again for us.  Have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...