Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Shoes

Today was warmer outside but their was a nice breeze which was nice.  Today was nice.  We went and got two new sprinklers since two of ours broke and then got some root beer milk.  Oh I also got a shoe rack.  We have shoes everywhere and Casey is going to make a nice one but I saw a cheap one today so I grabbed it just to get the shoes under control.  It is nice.  Ruthie and Oliver took a nap and Isaac wanted to watch the new lego movie so it was a nice break.  Casey made bread today and then mowed the lawn.  While he was mowing we went on a walk and Isaac rode his bike.  It was a nice walk.  Then we all went out for ice cream which was fun.  

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...